- Who We Are
- Ansio Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
registered office is at 20-22, Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09088954.
We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register; registration number CSN5785489,
and act as the data controller
when processing your data. Our designated Appointed Person can be contacted by writing to Ansio Ltd, 20-22, Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
or by email email@example.com.
- Information That We Collect
- Ansio processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
- The personal data that we collect from is: -
- Mailing Address
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone Number
- We collect information in the below ways: -
- Website orders, Online Registration form or by email sent to us.
- Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
- Ansio takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Order Fulfilment
- Post-Order Support
- Customer initiated contact
- Warranty processing
- Your Rights
You have the right to access any personal information that Ansio processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include Fulfilment and Delivery service providers.
Ansìo only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Ansìo and to you, and for no other purposes.
- Aside from our service providers, Ansio will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
- Safeguarding Measures
Ansio takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
Our security measures include: -
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- security controls which protect the entire IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
- Transfers Outside the EU
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when Customer Support staff retrieve the information for purposes of Order Fulfilment, Post-Order Processing or Warranty Processing from outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers. Those clauses can be accessed here.
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Ansio, however, as this information is required for Warranty Processing, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
- How Long We Keep Your Data
- Ansio only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. As necessary, we will be required to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a period of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed to be compliant with the UK Tax Law.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Occasionally, Ansio would like to contact you with the products/services/promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by deleting options or by contacting Ansio directly.
- Lodging A Complaint
Ansio only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
GDPR Approved Person
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU
- Ansio take your privacy seriously and will only process your personal data with your consent and in accordance with the terms stated in our Privacy Notice.